Friday, May 22, 2009

I still love Abby Cadabby....

But lately, I've been fascinated by Rosita. Her full name is Rosita, la Monstrua de las Cuevas (Rosita, the Monster of the Caves) and she speaks English AND Spanish. She's really smart. I also wanted to highlight her this weekend because her dad, Ricardo, is in a wheelchair because of something that happened while he was in the military. Mommy says that is why we think of brave soldiers on Memorial Day weekend. I'm gonna think of Mr. Ricardo when I'm munching on my burger and fries this weekend.

So now when I'm watching Sesame Street, I like to point her out and say "Rosita!" She hangs out with Zoe and Prairie Dawn a lot. I like Rosita because she's a pretty blue color and a girl, like me. And being a girl is awesome!

For the record, Mommy and Daddy don't give me juice boxes because they are terrified of what I might do with it. But I could drink a whole one in 30 seconds flat if I really wanted to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!